Wednesday, February 9, 2011

WHAT IS LOVE?

Uhmm, hello guys. Today ill tell you something about love. Everyone has a different meaning of love. I have this quote, here it goes “love is blind” :D I guess for me love is something that is powerless you know love is blind. Right? When you feel love you say “I LOVE YOU”, you need to follow what is says, like giving everything it ask, but sometimes love is difficult and distracting. But if you don’t feel love don’t say i love you because you don’t really feel it. You will just have a hard time cuz you just be fooled J if you follow what the girl ask and give everything to her cuz it’s a waste of money, time, effort and energy. I had that feeling before. L it is really hard and really hopeless for me cuz she has another love. So guys don’t be excited to have love cuz it will just come out when you feel it. I know my love is here J cuz you know J I have a love and she love’s me too, so just wait and it will come. This is my feeling about love

No comments:

Post a Comment