Wednesday, February 23, 2011

SUMMER 2011

2 quotes for the day.

"A stupid child is ruin to a father, and a wife’s quarreling is a continual dripping of rain."
-The Bible: Hebrew, Proverbs 19:13

"Success in almost any field depends more on energy and drive than it does on intelligence. This explains why we have so many stupid leaders."
-Sloan Wilson

hi guys…. how are you?… today I’m going to talk about my summer plans!!! yehey! now! guys are you excited for summer?? yes right? I’m excited to but there’s a little problem for me… but before I share that little problem let me share first my plans for summer if my problem is done…these are my plans first: to improve my drawing by the help of the web…..second: to play go kart with my cousins every weekend….third: to make my first model of a boat in our yard in our “boatshop”…. fourth: to get my body on shape hahaha…fifth: to finish my very first 3d cartoon animation :D… hahaha….sixth: to  to watch the f1 racing…. haha seventh: to learn new things like playing soccer.. this is all my plans for the summer. now about that problem. the thing is my grades are very low so I need to improve to make it on the next level “3RD year” It’s very hard cuz I need to double my studies and it’s very frustrating… and for those people who is helping me thank you very much and to other people who don’t believe that I can do it… wait for it ill show you what I can do! ok guys thanks.. this are my plans summer if I’m lucky! BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment