Wednesday, March 2, 2011

MY FAVORITE SPORT

good day everyone…. today i am going to tell you about my favorite sport I know that all of us has a favorite sport. and I like to share mine… my favorite sport is volleyball. I’ll tell you later why. for now I’ll you all the sports i know because i love sports.

  • badminton- I play badminton but I am not that kind of a player but I like it very much because it’s a good exercise and fun
  • soccer- very tiring game but its also fun its good for your footwork
  • American football- dangerous and cool game
  • basketball- the most exciting game for me but its also boring when no one is dunking and making freestyles.
  • airsoft- not sure if it is considered as a sport but for me it is. airsoft is a, well for me it’s a strategy game. I like it because you have a team and you will do a mission or eliminate players. its fun especially when you’re the leader because you get to choose what the others will do and to command them

now back to my most favorite game “volleyball” I like volleyball because it is fun and interesting to watch. its fun when you can do freestyles to it and if you can jump high. volleyball is compose with 6 starting players. my most favorite part of volleyball is spiking. this is all I can say :) thank you for reading. goodbye guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment