Monday, March 21, 2011

FAREWELL SY 2010-2011

“remember me and smile for it’s better to forget than to remember me and cry”

good day everyone.. The end of the school year is fast-approaching, I just want to thank you guys for being here with me… in good times and in bad times.

(that’s what friends are for). chorus:

keep smiling, keep shining knowing you can always count on me for sure that’s what friends are for. for good times and bad times I’ll be on your side forever more that’s what friends are for.

still this is not the end, but only the beginning. I want to congratulate the awardee for this year. GOOD JOB! you have taken a good step to reach your dreams. some of you guys want’s to be a nurse, doctor, architect, engineer, an artist or maybe a lawyer. but i…. (billionaire) chorus:

I wanna be a billionaire so freaking bad buy all of the things I never had.

so, guys, have a fun vacation thank you for everything..

(farewell) chorus:

farewell to you my friends we’ll see each other again don’t worry ‘cause it’s not the end of everything.. I may be miles away but here is where my heart will stay with you, my friends with you

1 comment: