Wednesday, March 16, 2011

HS2 COMPUTER CLASS

today

You give up your childhood. You miss proms and games and high-school events, and people say it's awful... I say it was a good trade. You miss something but I think I gained more than I lost.
mary lou retton

Only Socrates knew, after a lifetime of unceasing labor, that he was ignorant. Now every high-school student knows that. How did it become so easy?
allan bloom

today im going to talk about computer class computer class is one of my favorite subjects because it is very interesting and awesome my teacher this school year my computer teacher is sir Weng Carballo. sir weng is a very nice teacher and is a very supportive man he is also kind. sir weng helped me because I had a bad grade in the card. I really enjoy when we talk because he always gives me advice every time I did something wrong… if it wasn't for sir weng I maybe would not know how fun and exciting it is to join the MOCC in our school… sir weng really helped me a lot that’s why sir weng is a very nice man. good bye guys. I enjoy this blog . bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment